Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 2013 (!) meeting


HELLO QUILTING PALS!!  I can't believe that I'm really typing 2013. . .

I hope you all had wonderful holidays and that you got lots of sewing done!  (As for me, great holidays - not so much sewing. . .)  I feel like it has been ages since I've seen all your happy faces so I'm happy to say  oit's almost time for the next MQG meeting!!  We'll be meeting next Tuesday the 22nd at 6.30pm at our normal location, 400 Hibben St in Mt Pleasant.  If you're participating in the block swap, please return Geri's completed block and be ready to receive instructions and/or fabric from Kelly B and Rita.  (Remember that two blocks will be due in February since we skipped the December meeting.)

Can't wait to see you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment